FOLLOWER APPRECIATION KLAINE GOODIE BAG GIVEAWAY NUMBER 2~!
You may be asking yourself “Didn’t you already have one of these?”. Why yes, yes I did. I also messed it up by switching the date after a day because it was insanely popular, which I wasn’t expecting~! So as a ‘sorry’ for blotching it last time, and also as a huge ‘thank you’ for people who stuck with me during this crazy busy time for me, I decided to do it all over again with the same stuff~!
“But Geminico….how can you afford to do this TWICE?!?! Are you part of the mafia? Are you secretly married to Bill Gates?”. Don’t worry your pretty little heads. All I had to do was sell a kidney on the black market~! Small price to pay to spread a little Klaine love~!
Once again, included in this totally awesome giveaway is:
- One Lima Bean travel mug from foxshop.com
- A pair of official Darren Criss sunglasses
- A red and navy striped bowtie, Dalton inspired
- A mini keychain of Margaret Thatcher dog
- A canary plush
- The Vogue 2010 July issue with Marion Cotillard on the cover *The one Kurt and Blaine said was their favorite in “The Substitute” episode*
- A picture of Blaine like the one from the “Never Been Kissed” episode. Kurt is not special. Blaine hands them out to EVERYONE.
- A fun little tote bag with some of my artsy things on it
- You must be following me
- Likes and reblogs count
- Please limit reblogs to 3 a day *I’M WATCHING YOU* /CREEPER ALERT
- MUST MUST MUST adore Klaine with the intensity of a thousand suns *okay, maybe that’s a bit extreme, but please atleast be a fan X3*
- I will ship anywhere =D
- Please keep your askbox open so I can contact you
- A winner will be picked via random generator
- I will include a personalized letter congratulating you with random Klaine doodles and what not
- Giveaway ends on June 24th
- If you win, I will contact you via askbox. If I do not get a response within 3 days, I will choose another winner
- Please only reblog if you feel comfortable giving me your address. The last winner did not have permission from their parents and it kind of put me in an awkward position that I’d like to avoid if possible. So kids, ask your parents permission FIRST please XD I promise I’m not a creeper~!
I leave for Las Vegas tomorrow for a wedding and I won’t be back until Sunday. I’ll pick a winner on Monday, June 25th. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me =) Goodluck guys~!